Strategic advice for public & private organisations
Our clients come to us because we have one of the most integrated and comprehensive life sciences practices in the CEE/SEE region, offering legal advice to the largest and most innovative life sciences companies.
In addition to our specialised expertise in different legal areas of the life sciences industry, our lawyers also understand the unique economic, regulatory, market and political climates facing you across the region.
You can rely on our firm’s deep bench of talent in virtually every discipline and our knowledge of local and regional government agencies. This means that whether you are a public or a private life science company, we can provide a full range of legal services at all stages of your development; from start-up and emerging growth companies to mature international and public companies.
What others say about us
“The firm is recognised by clients for its work ethos, one saying: ‘I value the reliability in terms of keeping deadlines,’ and its ‘flexibility in offering customised solutions.'”
“Another client states: ‘They provide us with very good detailed legal advice and insights into […] healthcare law and adjacent areas.'”– Chambers Europe
What makes our team the best law firm for you?
Our regional, integrated firm offers distinct advantages, spanning the full spectrum of legal services.
- An established international law firm with 60+ years of experience in Austria and CEE/SEE
- A fully integrated, single team of 340 locally-qualified lawyers in 13 countries and offices
- Collaboration and innovation across multidisciplinary teams and offices
- Excellent client satisfaction – responsive, client-oriented, and consistent
- Experience with complex and cross-border matters covering the full spectrum of legal services
- Knowledge and expertise to add value to deals across industries
We can advise you in connection with:
- Advertising and Promotions
- Clinical Research Contracts
- Competition and Antitrust
- Consumer Actions and Tort Cases
- Cooperation Contracts with Life Sciences Professionals and Institutions
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Data Protection and Data Privacy
- Dispute Resolution
- Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Drug Admission & Labelling
- Employment Issues
- Foods and Food Additives
- Intellectual Property – Patents, Trademarks and Know-how
- Medical Products and Medical Devices
- Pricing and Tariffs
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Public Procurement Issues
- Regulatory Issues
- Reimbursement by Social Security Institutions
Get in touch
When you need an international team with extensive experience, Wolf Theiss is your right partner to support your business goals through profound legal practice.