Customised legal solutions for retailers, manufacturers & wholesalers
Retailers, wholesalers and consumer goods manufacturers operate in a challenging, competitive and constantly changing commercial and regulatory environment, today more than ever. With disruptive market trends, changing consumer behaviour such as the shift from traditional ‘brick and mortar’ shopping to e-commerce and online shopping, as well as increasing price pressure, you need a multi-disciplinary team experienced in dealing with the issues at stake.
Our lawyers can not only provide you with in-depth industry knowledge on a local and international level, but can also support in all key aspects of your business. Our team consists of experts in all relevant legal areas, working closely together to offer you tailor-made solutions. You benefit from our experience advising clients throughout the sector; from luxury brands to food and beverage producers, and from high street retailers to operators of shopping malls.
What makes our team the best law firm for you?
Our regional, integrated firm offers distinct advantages, spanning the full spectrum of legal services.
- An established international law firm with 60+ years of experience in Austria and CEE/SEE
- A fully integrated, single team of 340 locally-qualified lawyers in 13 countries and offices
- Collaboration and innovation across multidisciplinary teams and offices
- Excellent client satisfaction – responsive, client-oriented, and consistent
- Experience with complex and cross-border matters covering the full spectrum of legal services
- Knowledge and expertise to add value to deals across industries
Our retail & consumer goods specialists can advise you in connection with:
- Advertising and Promotions
- Brand Management
- Commercial Contracts
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Finance
- Consumer Protection
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Data Protection and Data Privacy
- Distribution Agreements
- Environmental Law
- Facility Management
- General Terms and Conditions
- Intellectual Property
- Lease Agreements
- Logistics and Distribution
- Market Entry
- Planning and Zoning
- Pricing & marketing strategies
- Product Development
- Product Labelling
- Product Liability
- Promotions / Loyalty Cards
- Real Estate
- Regulatory Compliance
- Retail Trade
- Supply Chains
Get in touch
When you need an international team with extensive experience, Wolf Theiss is your right partner to support your business goals through profound legal practice.