Country Chapters for Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania
These quick reference country chapters on Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Romania designed in an easy-to-access Q&A format provide practitioners with detailed legal information on the developments in foreign direct investment screening regimes.
Covered Topics include key questions such as:
- Are there any current proposals to change the foreign investment review policy or the current laws?
- How are terms such as ‘foreign investor’ and ‘foreign investment’ defined in the law?
- What conditions must be met for the law to apply? Are there any monetary or market share-based thresholds?
- Which authorities are responsible for conducting the review?
- Foreign Investment Policy
- Law and Scope of Application
- Jurisdiction and Procedure
- Substantive Assessment
Full chapters are available in the links below
Foreign Direct Investment Regimes 2023 I Czech Republic I ICLG
Foreign Direct Investment Regimes 2023 I Hungary I ICLG
Foreign Direct Investment Regimes 2023 I Poland I ICLG
Foreign Direct Investment Regimes 2023 I Romania I ICLG