Austria and Poland
These quick reference country chapters on Austria and Poland provide detailed legal and practical information on ESG Law and implementation. Designed in an easy-to-access Q&A format, these resources provide practitioners with a clear overview on critical ESG topics and allow for quick reference to more detailed questions about regulations, implementation and common market practices.
Covered topics include key questions such as:
- What are the main substantive ESG-related regulations?
- Are there significant laws or regulations currently in the proposal process?
- Have there been material enforcement actions with respect to ESG issues?
- What are some common examples of how companies have integrated ESG into their day-to-day operations?
- Setting the scene – sources and overview
- Principal sources of ESG pressure
- Integration of ESG into business operations and planning
- Impact of Covid-19
Full chapters are available in the links upper left hand corner of this page or at the links below
Content originally published in:
Read the full text (Austria)
Read the full text (Poland)