Dear Business Partners,
We hit the ground running in 2024 with a new series of our M&A Talks events. These events are aimed at demystifying private equity asset class beyond structures, and are organised in partnership with the Romanian Private Equity Association (ROPEA).
We invite you to join us for the first session on Demystifying Fund Performance, to be held on Thursday, 15 February 2024 at 17:00. The event will take place at the beautiful BT Private Banking venue located at 44 Aviatorilor Boulevard, District 1, Bucharest. Our guest speakers have a wealth of experience in the private equity space and will enlighten us with a matrix intro into PE concepts and measures of performance, deep dives into a 10-year performance period of private equity versus different asset classes and the performance of European top quartile funds, as well as insights on what an institutional investor is looking for when selecting a fund beyond financial performance.
- Ileana Glodeanu, Partner, Corporate/M&A Practice at Wolf Theiss Romania
- Daniela Iliescu, Executive Director Romanian Private Equity Association (ROPEA)
- Camelia Drăgoi, Senior Mandate Manager – Equity, European Investment Fund (EIF)
- Florin Vasvari, Professor & Chair of Accounting Faculty and Academic Director, Institute of Entrepreneurship and Private Capital at London Business School
- Sebastian Tcaciuc, Partner CEECAT Capital
We will begin with a welcome coffee bar service at 16:30, followed by a two-hour presentation and Q&A session. Afterwards, we invite you to participate in informal discussions and networking over a glass of wine in a relaxed atmosphere.
When & Where:
Date: 15 February 2024
Location: BT Private Banking, 44 Aviatorilor Boulevard, District 1, Bucharest