We are happy to invite you to join us for a new round of Wolf Theiss’ M&A Talks series of events: Real Estate matters in M&A, taking place on Monday, 23 October 2023, starting with 17:00, at Marmorosch Hotel Bucharest.
We will discuss about the necessary steps to prepare an exit and/or how to sell or buy a portfolio of buildings (office, retail, industrial or even residential) or how real estate matters may impact deals in various sectors. We aim to cover, among other things, the following topics:
- How do we choose the deal structure: asset deal versus share deal?
- How do we prepare for the sale? Legal & Technical Due Diligence to identify potential weaknesses and fix them before we market the project
- How do we price that portfolio or building? What other types of activities can be included in the deal that would increase the price?
- What are the stages of the sale/acquisition process? (Legal due diligence/health check; Marketing phase; Execution phase; Closing; Post closing actions)
The interactive discussions will be led by our Wolf Theiss hosts and guest speakers:
- Ileana Glodeanu, Partner, Corporate M&A Practice at Wolf Theiss Romania
- Roxana Roman (Dudău), Partner, Real Estate & Construction Practice at Wolf Theiss
- Vlad Drăgoescu, Director and Head of Portfolio Management, Revetas Capital
- Mihai Păduroiu, MRICS, CEO Office Division, One United Properties
- Mihai Pătrulescu, Head of Investment Properties at CBRE Romania
- Mihaela Mitroi, Managing Partner, Global Tax Advise
We will start with a welcome coffee, followed by a two hours presentation, a Q&A session. We will then
invite you to informal discussions over a glass of wine, in the relaxed atmosphere of Marmorosch
Looking forward to seeing you,
Wolf Theiss team
When & Where:
Date: 23 October 2023
Location: Marmorosch Bucharest Autograph Collection Hotels, New York Conference Room, 2 Doamnei Street, Bucharest