In addition to the new state of emergency in the Czech Republic that runs until 28 March 2021 and further general restrictions, employers now face stricter measures affecting the workplace. The following are now in effect:
- Travel between districts (okres) is allowed only where necessary (which permits travel for work)
- Surgical masks must be worn everywhere outside the home, including workplaces
- The obligation to provide facemasks in the workplace now rests with the employer
- Companies with more than 50 employees will be required to regularly test employees
- Further measures outlined in our article
You can read a detailed overview in our most recent coverage here.
Read the full text