Overall, the webinar underscored the importance of proactively addressing compliance challenges, understanding regulatory nuances in Central and Eastern Europe, and the reconstruction efforts in Ukraine.
The webinar concluded with a Q&A session, providing attendees with an opportunity to further explore the topics discussed and gain practical insights.
Join BDO and Wolf Theiss for an engaging discussion about the current enforcement and compliance environment in Central and Eastern Europe. We’ll consider the reconstruction challenges Ukraine will face, and what could be put in place to ensure the accountability and transparency needed to manage these efforts. This session will focus on these questions:
- What is the current regulatory and enforcement environment in Eastern and Central Europe? What are the current and anticipated compliance elements to consider when operating in these countries?
- As it concerns the anticipated reconstruction of Ukraine, what are the mechanisms and points of entry for companies that are willing to participate in the reconstruction efforts and what should companies prepare for in operating in this complex and potentially risky operating environment?
- How will external funding and financing impact the way companies approach contracting in this environment?
- Jitka Logesova – Partner, Wolf Theiss
- Bogdan Bibicu – Partner, Wolf Theiss
- Didier Lavion – Principal, BDO USA
- Marie Talasova – Counsel, Wolf Theiss
- Taras Dumych – Partner, Wolf Theiss
Wolf Theiss invites you to register for the webinar!
When & Where:
Date: 25 January
Start: 11:00 am ET
End: 12:00 pm ET