In the most recent edition of the DRInsider, you will find updates and analysis on important topics in the field of dispute resolution in CEE/SEE.
In this issue, we deal with the effects of digitalisation on the legal framework governing house searches, arbitration hearings and online communication. Our lawyers have also summarised the most important changes to enforcement proceedings in our jurisdictions. We provide an update on the Swiss Franc loans controversy in Croatia and an update on the new law on out-of-court consensual financial restructuring in the Republic of Srpska. More below.
- Enforcement of claims in Croatia: changes to the legal regime
- Provisions of the Law on Enforcement Proceedings in Bosnia and Herzegovina declared unconstitutional
- The Swiss Franc loans controversy: the dust still hasn't settled, even after a decade of back and forth clashes between banks and consumers in Croatia
- Private is private: Austrian Supreme Court defines clear boundaries for authorities' access to the private data of suspects in criminal investigations
- New privacy obligations in Poland for operators of interpersonal communication services
In addition to the individual articles above, a PDF version is available as well.