Welcome to the 15th edition of the DR Insider, the quarterly Newsletter of the Wolf Theiss Disputes team, in which we provide an overview of recent developments in CEE/SEE.
In this issue, we look at matters ranging from product liability in Poland to the possible implications of Serbia's support for a landmark U.N. treaty on mediation. Broken down into discrete legal fields, the updates from our lawyers below cover a wide range of recent legal developments in dispute resolution.
1. The Swiss Franc loans controversy in Croatia remains unsettled despite another Supreme Court ruling
2. Recent Romanian High Court case law sets outs requirements for a "properly reasoned" court decision
3. New amendments to Croatia's Rules of Civil Procedure include a move to electronic communication & the introduction of "model proceedings"
4. Practical aspects of product liability disputes in Poland
Alternative Dispute Resolution
5. Serbia among first to sign U.N. mediation treaty in Singapore
6. Changes to enforcement proceedings in Serbia – a step towards balance or an instrument for obstruction?