STATE-AID / HEALTHCARE
For today's newsletter we shall analyse the measures adopted by the following:
- Military Ordinance no. 7 ("MO no. 7/2020");
- Government Emergency Ordinance ("GEO") no. 42/2020 for amending the SMEs support program, as well as for the approval of the State aid scheme for supporting the activity of SMEs in the context of the economic crisis generated by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Government Decision ("GD") no. 268/2020 amending the GD no. 807/2014 for the establishment of state aid schemes aimed at stimulating investments with major impact on the economy;
- GD no. 269/2020 amending the norms for establishing quarantine expenses and taking measures in the healthcare sector,
- Ministry of Health ("MS") Order no. 561/2020 regarding the approval of special needs drugs;
- MS Order no. 568/2020 amending Order no. 499/2020 for approving the temporary suspension of the distribution outside the Romanian territory of biocidal products used to ensure the prevention of the diseases associated with Covid-19.
In order to learn more, please open the attached file.