Our clients come to us because we have one of the most integrated and comprehensive life sciences practices in the CEE/SEE region, offering legal and strategic business advice to the largest and most innovative life sciences companies.
Due to our specialised expertise in different legal areas of the life sciences industry, our lawyers understand the unique economic, regulatory, market and political climates facing you across the region. With our team's broad transactional experience, we can guide you through the most significant cross-border transactions by advising on the complex issues regarding regulatory and compliance requirements or intellectual property issues that you as a life sciences company face in enforcing your rights, but also in licensing, M&A, joint ventures, strategic alliances or financing.
You can rely on our deep bench of talent in virtually every discipline and our knowledge of local and regional government agencies. This means that whether you are a public or a private life science company, we can provide a full range of legal services at all stages of your development; from start-up and emerging growth companies to mature international and public companies.
We can help you with
- Advertising and Promotions
- Clinical Research Contracts
- Competition and Antitrust
- Consumer Actions and Tort Cases
- Cooperation Contracts with Life Sciences Professionals and Institutions
- Corporate / Mergers & Acquisitions
- Data Protection and Data Privacy
- Dispute Resolution
- Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Drug Admission & Labelling
- Employment Issues
- Foods and Food Additives
- Intellectual Property – Patents, Trademarks and Know-how
- Medical Products and Medical Devices
- Pricing and Tariffs
- Product Liability
- Professional Liability
- Public Procurement Issues
- Regulatory Issues
- Reimbursement by Social Security Institutions