Did compliance come out weaker or stronger out of the pandemic? Did companies finally understand that during the crisis they actually have to pay even more attention? And what practical issues did the professionals have to deal with when conducting investigations or compliance screenings in the era of remote working?
Wolf Theiss partnered with Legal 500 and our expert Jitka Logesová discussed these topics together with guest speakers:
- Caroline Mofors, SVP Chief Compliance and Integrity Office, Elekta
- Carolin Reese, Head of Compliance, Zalando
- Zoe Newman, Managing Director, Investigations and Disputes, Kroll
- Lenka Kušnier, Legal and Copliance Manager, Porsche
- Thomas Steen Brandi, Partner, Selmer