Welcome to the 15th edition of the DR Insider, the quarterly Newsletter of the Wolf Theiss Disputes team, in which we provide an overview of recent developments in CEE/SEE.
In this issue, we look at matters ranging from product liability in Poland to the possible implications of Serbia's support for a landmark U.N. treaty on mediation. Broken down into discrete legal fields, the updates from our lawyers below cover a wide range of recent legal developments in dispute resolution.
- The Swiss Franc loans controversy in Croatia remains unsettled despite another Supreme Court ruling
- Recent Romanian High Court case law sets outs requirements for a "properly reasoned" court decision
- New amendments to Croatia's Rules of Civil Procedure include a move to electronic communication & the introduction of "model proceedings"
- Practical aspects of product liability disputes in Poland
ALTERNATIVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- Serbia among first to sign U.N. mediation treaty in Singapore
- Changes to enforcement proceedings in Serbia – a step towards balance or an instrument for obstruction?
To learn more, please open the attached file.