For today's newsletter we shall analyse the following legislation concerning the newly adopted alert status in Romania:
- Government Emergency Ordinance no. 70/2020 (GEO 70/2020) on implementing certain transitory measures in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak;
- Law no. 55/2020 on combating and containing the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak;
- National Committee for Special Emergency Situations Decision no. 24/2020 (CNSSU Decision 24/2020) on approving the national alert status and implementing COVID-19 control and protection measures;
- Government Decision no. 394/2020 (GD 394/2020) on declaring the national alert status and implementing certain measures in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak;
- Order 3577/831 of the Ministry of Labor regarding the measures for preventing contamination with COVID-19 and ensuring work activity in compliance with safety and health conditions.
In order to learn more, please open the attached file.