STATE-AID / HEALTHCARE / DISPUTE RESOLUTION / FISCAL / FOOD RETAIL / TRANSPORTATION / TMT
For today's newsletter we shall analyse the following:
- Decision no. 734/12.05.2020 issued by the Superior Council of Magistracy (”Decision 734/2012”);
- Government Emergency Ordinance no. 62/2020 (GEO 62/2020) on implementing certain measures concerning companies, for holding meetings of statutory bodies;
- Government Emergency Ordinance no. 63/2020 (GEO 63/2020) on organizing public advertisement campaigns in the context of the COVID-19 outbreak;
- Government Emergency Ordinance no. 64/2020 (GEO 64/2020) on amending Government Emergency Ordinance no 43/2020 concerning certain state aid measures financed from EU funds;
- CSM Decision no. 733/2020 on amending the courts' internal code-of-conduct;
- Press release issued by the Constitutional Court on 6 May 2020 on admitting the Romanian Ombudsman's challenge against GEO no. 1/1999 concerning the state of emergency and GEO no. 34/2020 on modifying and amending GEO no. 1/1999;
- Military Ordinance no. 11/2020 concerning additional measures for limiting the COVID-19 outbreak.
In order to learn more, please open the attached file.